Community Assistance/Emergency Relief Fund (CAF/ERF)
If your organization would like to apply for the Community Assistance/Emergency Relief Fund
(CAF/ERF) please take a moment to complete our application
. Community Assistance Fund requests must be submitted by April 18, 2013. Selected organizations will be notified and then funds will be awarded in May 2013. Emergency Relief Fund requests may be submitted any time during the year.
- Special CHEERS (Special Children with Horses for Evaluation, Education, Rehabilitation and Socialization)
- Be An Angel Fund, Inc.
- Hope Shelters, Inc.
- SIRE, Houston's Therapeutic Equestrian Center
- Connecting Families
Criteria for receiving funds from the Junior League of North Harris and South Montgomery Counties, Inc. (JLNHSMC)
- Requesting agency must be tax-exempt and furnish proof of tax-exempt status.
- Request must conform to one or more purposes of the JLNHSMC.
- Request must be for a specific purpose, with the funds not to be held for future contingencies.
- CAF/ERF Funds must be spent locally
- Agencies or programs which receive CAF monies may not be eligible to apply for the following year.
- Funding will not be considered for:
- Agencies or programs currently funded by the JLNHSMC.
- Fundraising Drives
- Building funds, unless the JLNHSMC is committed to a project which is dependent upon the building facilities
- Political activities
- Travel expenses
- Individual needs
- Sectarian, religious projects
- Scholarships, tuition, seminars